SVC Partners with SVOD2016
SVC Venture Club is happy to announce that this year we partner with SVOD or Silicon Valley Open Doors Conference. All our community members can attend the event with a 25% discount.
SVOD is a leading boutique technology investment conference that brings together more than 1.5K attendees, including over 600 startup founders, 50+ gurus of the tech industry,300+ top angels and VCs, 800+ experts, and much more.
- SVOD is unique in its ability to connect startup community with investors – the conference has almost 1 investor per 2 entrepreneurs ratio. SVOD’s warm international atmosphere and boutique format make it easy to meet speakers, industry experts and other attendees, especially because all the special guests are accessible before and after the panels. The conference is designed for tech and startup community to easily make necessary connections, find new customers, partners and investors.
- SVOD has great speakers - some of SVOD2016 speakers are:
○ Lior Ron (Google VP of Product)
○ Jager McConnell (CEO, CrunchBase)
○ Noam Bardin (CEO, Waze)
○ Hannah Kuchler (Financial Times)
○ Ilya Strebulaev (Stanford University)
○ Sami Inkinen (Co-Founder, Trulia) and more
When: May 25-26, 2016
Where: Computer History Museum in Mountain View
1401 N Shoreline Blvd, Mountain View, CA
Discount code: svcventures
Resgister now: http://svod2016.eventbrite.com